Saturday, November 5, 2011

川江号子一夜吃。

It's been a hectic semester for me, but yesterday was the day I've submitted my last assignment! 7 asses, 1 presentation, 1 CA, with FYP. Seriously, the academia wanted to finish as many of us off as possible is it? Imagine the pain in our a**....
Anyway back to the main topic today: We went to celebrate Yuan and Lauren's birthday! Steamboat! It's been such a long time since I've been to one. We went to a place called 川江号子 at West Coast Plaza. It's surprisingly nice, especially the 绍芬 (sweet potato noodles) (p/s: Thanks for teaching me the word, ルルーちゃん and 源姐姐 =D). Everything is fresh and authentic, and I would go for the next time too =D Some photos to let you guys see, but since I'm busy eating, I didn't take much XD

-The ingredients-
-Yin-Yang- (The 麻辣is awesome!)
-Other nice ingredients-
Since it's a birthday celebration, of course we need a cake! Erm, after we finished it that is =S
Last but not least, a group photo! Got a 貞子 in between though. So shy XD
Aiyo, don't be so shy lar~
Let's hope we have another lab outing soon! But meanwhile.... Let's... get... back.. to... prepare for finals.... T.T





4 comments:

  1. Yeah, don't worry. I added three waters to it afterwards =S

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah then my artwork got spoilt liao lor :P hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. Zhao Heng put two dots and one tick (imitating the restaurant's order) LoL

    ReplyDelete