Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rainy days.


Its been raining almost everyday lately. Man, how I used to hate rain. Kinda enjoying it now though. Am I getting old?

That's the view outside my room in Singapore. Not too bad huh, I love the greeneries and drizzle. The only vice is probably the lightning sometimes felt too close for comfort. =S


My second home, the new lab in MD6. Thanks to heat-lines, can't take a proper picture. But standing so high up here, it really makes you feel awesome at work.

When the rain falls on the windows, it looks just like shooting stars. Little discoveries in Life?

Enough on the rain, maybe I should concentrate on my work. 極限!While listening to my new fave of course, kinda fits into my current post.


"And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed.
Nothin' seems to fit"

No comments:

Post a Comment