Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Player 2.


      Go, click the url. It's not a virus apparently. It was sent to me by Alex. It's like a site where you can finally face your own fears. Or sadness. Can't say if it does any help, but it's kinda made me sad. Haha!

      Sometimes, even I myself wonder. Why am I caring about things that don't come with an ending. Maybe I'm looking for a closure. Maybe I'm still in limbo (again!). Truth is, no matter how much I joke in the crowd, I still don't feel too "well" most of the time. I am there, and it's like I'm not there. Heard two great songs today. "A Goose's Dream" and “爱我还是他”. Very touching renditions. Tired.

       "If distance is what you want, distance is what I'll give". However, like everything else in the world, it's easier said than done. How long more do I need? I'm so tired. I'm always tired. If only I could voyage the world without having any emotions. That will be great. Or will it be? Nah, I am just looking for closure. I think. Things haven't gone on smoothly lately. I feel like I'm all alone in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment