Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Break Up.

       What a sensational title. Not the kind that is in your mind right now though. I wonder if you could break up with your family? Like after a big quarrel, after big scuffle, literally a big fight. Do you become... not family anymore? What counts as a family? Your blood? Your surname? Loyalty? Or what? So let's assume that you can break up with a family member, I guess my parents have broken up with my uncle's family. At first I cried. Then I got tired. Then I got angry because I injured myself trying to split up the fight. Then in the end I feel like heck care edy. Because I think it's laughable. It's family isn't it? How did you intend to end this? I thought family means till death do us part?

         I am getting so damn tired with all the drama in my life. Was listening to Cloudy about a senior's engagement. Why don't I get something like that? LoL. Instead everyday I integrate to the surrounding. Doing things that people usually don't do. Things that result in a result. LoL. Speaking of results, I've got a B+! Yay~ Scholarship secure~ Lalala~ And to my dearest friend, I am so happy with your news. Can't wait for it to happen! Love you always~ Okay this post is getting random. Time to go do experiment. Sigh.

p/s: Can't even remember how to calculate dilution. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment